I’ve found some new information and pictures of Ian <3
- NATIONALITY: American: English, French, Irish, Choctaw
- HEIGHT: 1,77 m
- Ian’s very first modeling job was with Ralph Lauren.
- Ian enjoys floaty, dreamy, well orchestrated rock music.
- The New Yorker and Reader’s Digest are two of Ian’s most favorable reads.
- „Dolce & Gabbana”, ” „Versace”, „Claire’s Boutiques,” „Guess” and „Levi’s Jeans,” have all featured Ian in commercials.
- Ian is a lefty.
- „The Graduate” is said to be Ian’s favorite movie and Sean Penn his favorite actor.
- Ian has described himself as a clean freak and has confessed to taking up to three showers.
- Ian loves Red Wine and occasionally smokes cigarettes.
- When he finds the time Ian enjoys yoga, baseball, western horseback riding, archery, rifley football and cycling.
- Ian’s first kiss was in the fifth grade at a skating rink.
- Ian has a dog and two cats.
- Ian attended Catholic school and was involved in soccer and baseball.
- His measurement at shoes is 43.
- He has a scar on his chin.
- Ian’s favorite color is turquoise.
- „Two guys kissing is not as sexy as two girls kissing.”
- „Damon has an appetite for everything.”
- „It’s great to play the charming guy we all want to be associated with. But a character with a bizarre mind and given to committing horribly illegal actions can be fascinating.”
- „There’s this old documentary about The Rolling Stones. There’s a guy interviewing Mick Jagger and he says:<<What’s the definition of rock and roll?>> Keith Richards walks by and goes: <<Me.>> That’s so Damon.”
- „The whole mind compulsion thing. I can essentially do whatever I want to you and then make you completely forget about it. Which… it comes in handy, you know what I mean? I’m glad I don’t have that power. That would be daaaangerous.”
- „It depends on what you call bad and good. I’m definitely the more sadistic, which is fun. He’s a lot of fun. He’s charming and it’s hard to hate him, but he’s kind of a bastard. You walk that line between liking him and absolutely hating him, like with most vampires.”
- „I have a million acquaintances but just two or three true friends. I can’t hide anything from them.”
- „I kind of think too much, I try do too many things at once.”
Yesterday I saw episode 2×16 and I love this scene:
Haha, Katherine deserved it so badly. I’m very proud of him: I was 100% sure he wouldn’t resist and kiss her.