this is a natural face cream my grandma gave me last weekend. it smells beautiful and it’s also paraben free!
I bought this shirt in Stradivarius on Friday
Simina gave me this bag for cosmetics yesterday when I went at her place. it’s not that big as it seems in the photo
Hi, blog! I have bad news: starting tomorrow I’ll have access on the internet only from my phone because, as I’ve said before, I’m moving to a new house in two weeks so my father stopped the contract. I’ll have no television and home phone either (for friends: call me only on my mobile phone, haha). I know it sucks so I downloaded lately a lot of movies :d and I hope I’ll also read a lot. Though, follow me on twitter and facebook (you can view my tweets in the left side of my blog if you don’t have a twitter account). The next article will be written when I’ll be already installed in the new home ♥ And believe me, I’ll post a lot then because I’ll have photos from the Grow project, photos with my room and all kind of stuff like this. Maybe about some operas, books and movies, too. But, now:
- My grades are screwed and I’m hardly trying to fix them up.
- On Friday I’ll have an English test-paper.
- Today I put in two boxes the books from my library and took me an hour or less.
- I finished 90210 season 2 and I like it!
- I’m looking forward to watch soon the new Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl episodes.
Ok, guys, I think that’s all for the moment. To all my readers: remember that I love and you’re special. See you in two weeks!
Meryl and Paul Morgan have separated since his infidelity. He’s a Manhattan lawyer, seeking forgiveness. She’s moved on, focusing on real estate sales. As he walks her to an appointment one evening, pleading his case, they witness a murder; the murderer sees them. The FBI wants them in witness protection until the killer is caught. He’s already hunting them. The FBI sends them to Ray, Wyoming, a tiny ranch town, where they stay with the aging sheriff and his gun-toting wife (who’s his deputy). Meryl and Paul must sort out their relationship while their New York ways bump up against those of the West. Meantime, Meryl knows two things that Paul doesn’t.
I love Hugh Grant’s accent and Sarah Jessica Parker was cute as always.
And here you’ve got the trailer:
information via imdb and pictures via photobucket
In the past days some fragments from Boito’s „Mefistofele” came to my mind. This man, though he was only Verdi’s librettist, was a genius. His opera is not a usual one: the music is unique and the topic is the pact with the devil, being inspired by Goethe’s play „Faust”. I remember when I was little like 5-6-7 years old, I was fascinated by this show (in Iasi there’s a great direction: the whole action is on a chess board) and when I watched this video I started to cry immediately.
Hi, guys! Though I’m in a rush now I’ll post something.
- Today between 20:30 and 21:30 it’s Earth Hour. That means you should turn off all the lights in your house for an hour. I’m sure you won’t die if you attend this „event”.
- After I finish writing this post I’ll dress up and go with my Grow mates and trainees to watch a movie: „Ten things I hate about you” with Heath Ledger, yay! ♥
- Tomorrow I’ll share free hugs! I really can’t wait.
- I’ll try to take some pictures with all the stuff I did lately, but I don’t promise anything.
Hi everybody. I told you yesterday that I’m gonna do soon a photobomb. Actually is a little photobomb :d In the 1st picture there’s my new brown eye shadow that I love. It’s a little bit golden and fits perfectly with my eyes. It gives me a natural look. In the 2nd picture there is a box full of my jewelry. In the 3rd picture there’s my beloved new ring. I’m in love! Speaking about rings, look what I’ve found:
they are perfect