Hey guys, this is my first vlog in my life. I’ve made it because I had to post a video where I speak about myself on Grow’s Facebook group. I was a little bit nervous and I’ve been repeating what I should say five times before starting recording, haha. Like usual I’m gonna bullet for you my news:
- My Physics test yesterday went good. I hope I’ll get a 9.
- Yesterday I watched on Diva Universal a new Midsomer Murders episode that was great! I’ve been in love with this series for three years and I’ve seen almost all episodes. It was about an old man that wants to make a child with his daughter/granddaughter. This is a big incest! Bleah. Some people are really insane.
- Yesterday I started downloading season 3 of 90210 because now I’m at 2×5 :)
- For the moment I don’t have a curtain at my window because my father disassembled its support. The other house needs it.
- Today took part the Maths contest „Adolf Haimovici” and I was the 4th in my region, but I got no prise, just a mention. The exercises had average difficulty.
- Today the Grow project started and the 1st training was so much fun!
- I have no homework for Monday, that’s great, but I have to study for two tests next week: Maths and Chemistry.
- Yesterday I finished reading the 5th Vampire Diaries book. Was really nice. When I’ll finish the mini-novel by Mircea Eliade, „The Snake” I’ll write a Romanian post about them. I also want to write on RacoMania again soon. I have two topics!
Ok, I think this is all for now. I’m going to watch 90210. Later!