Hi, blog! I have bad news: starting tomorrow I’ll have access on the internet only from my phone because, as I’ve said before, I’m moving to a new house in two weeks so my father stopped the contract. I’ll have no television and home phone either (for friends: call me only on my mobile phone, haha). I know it sucks so I downloaded lately a lot of movies :d and I hope I’ll also read a lot. Though, follow me on twitter and facebook (you can view my tweets in the left side of my blog if you don’t have a twitter account). The next article will be written when I’ll be already installed in the new home ♥ And believe me, I’ll post a lot then because I’ll have photos from the Grow project, photos with my room and all kind of stuff like this. Maybe about some operas, books and movies, too. But, now:
- My grades are screwed and I’m hardly trying to fix them up.
- On Friday I’ll have an English test-paper.
- Today I put in two boxes the books from my library and took me an hour or less.
- I finished 90210 season 2 and I like it!
- I’m looking forward to watch soon the new Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl episodes.
Ok, guys, I think that’s all for the moment. To all my readers: remember that I love and you’re special. See you in two weeks!