Hello, my fine readers! What do you say about a random post and a mini photobomb?
These days I was very busy:
- on Thursday Sabina and Bianca came for two hours at my place to see the house and to bring me my NewLook order (I’ll show you soon)
- also on Thursday I did two projects for my arts lessons about Gaudi and Bach and I have one more left about a famous photographer. Can you give me some ideas please?
- yesterday I saw The Vampire Diaries 2×19, Klaus and I loved it! Boonie and Jeremy don’t appear at all and the attention is pointed to Elena, Elijah, Stefan, Damon and Klaus. Jenna finds out the truth and she’s very scared, Klaus gets out of Alaric’s body and enters his, we discover that Elijah loved Katherine, Damon becomes the bad boy again and fights with Stefan. Lots of exciting events! Can’t wait for the next episode next Friday.
- yesterday and today I did a lot of housework with my parents and now all the house is in order. Me and Mum also cooked for Easter.
- I started doing a lot of sport: I go roller skating, I jump the rope, I work on the bike and stepper, I go jogging in the yard. It feels really good and the results are visible.
- I watched yesterday on television „Dansez pentru tine” (a tv show: „I dance for you”) and I’m very sorry for Madalina Corduneanu because her case was very sad and she lives in my city and I’m very sorry for Augustin Viziru too because he and Aurora entered the duel.