Found these two pictures of Ian Somerhalder yesterday on we♥it at Simina’s place. Ian looks so gorgeous with this kind of hats. I love them and him! I ordered a summer hat like this on NewLook too and I’m so looking forward to receive it! Can’t wait.
- These are two web cam pictures I took the day before yesterday in my room.
- I forgot to tell you that my grade at the semestrial maths test-paper is 9.
- On Monday I won’t go to school because I have my last German exam: oral and also written.
- Yesterday was the middle school prom which was nice. I don’t like that the children didn’t dance, but me and my mates did, haha. I had a lot of fun.
- I bought yesterday a magazine and I’m going to read it soon.
- In the after-noon I have to attend a party. I hope I’ll post today or tomorrow pictures from the party and from yesterday.
Oh, here’s a beautiful song:
Granny gave me as a present these on Tuesday: shower gel and little silver bag. What else? Hmm.. I got a 10 at History and English and my weekend is full and fun: tomorrow’s the middle school prom which I’m attending because I’m organizing it with a team, then Raluca and Florentina are coming over to my place and on Saturday I have a party. I guess on Sunday I’ll just relax, do some homework, maybe watch something.
Next I’m gonna watch Midsomer Murders, write some homework for tomorrow (Romanian, Maths, English, Physics), take a bath, read, eat dinner, do some bicycle exercises and watch again TV.
Yesterday I watched for the first time on HBO Comedy „All about Steve”. Did I ever mentioned that I love Bradley Cooper?!
Mary Horowitz writes crossword puzzles for the Sacramento Herald. She’s loquacious to a fault. When kids at a career day make fun of her for being single, she accepts a blind date with Steve, the cameraman for a CNN-like news network. Within minutes she decides he’s the man for her. He’s quickly put off by her constant verbiage and over-the-top advances; he makes an off-hand remark about going on the road with her, and splits. She’s moonstruck, writes a sappy crossword puzzle, loses her job, and decides to follow him as the news team crisscrosses the Southwest; Steve’s team eggs her on. Then she falls in a mine shaft, and she and Steve become a story; is it a love story?