- This week I had my first semestrial test paper in Romanian and I’m full of hope :D three more to go. I also had an Informatics test, but my hopes are not very… high, if you know what I mean.
- I finished Two and a half men season two. It’s funny, but not as funny as Friends.
- This week’s episodes from Gossip Girl, 90210 and Vampire Diaries were mind-blowing. My heart is broken because next week they will end. However, I’m waiting for True Blood to start on June, 11th.
- I restarted reading Gone with the wind and I love it.
- Follow me on Instagram: @damisabina.
Yesterday I wanted to try something different from the jeans+T-shirt and skirt+blouse usual outfits. I have to admit that I ordered these pants on Miniprix because they were very cheap and my parents have been stressing me to wear high-waisted jeans since… forever. Lately I like it when I see girls wearing also these kind of trousers and not only basic jeans. I felt like the girls in Friends back in 1994 with this simple outfit on. The blouse is also from Miniprix, but older.
a few days ago I went for a walk with Ilinca at the lake
spring is finally here
after cleaning up, a new poster hangs in my room
my outfit for Easter (lunch with my family): Zara blouse, Stradivarius skirt, Miniprix flats
Yesterday night when I saw that the rain is not willing to stop, I thought Easter day is going to be rainy and cloudy, but I was wrong! To everybody that celebrates it today I wish a happy Easter full of joy and love.
simple outfit yesterday for the German class: Takko blouse, Pull&Bear jeggings, Stradivarius bag
Good morning, everybody! Or should I say good afternoon? I was up early today: at 9 o’ clock my father got into my room and called me, because we had to clean up the entire house. Yay yay yay. Not. Well, after three hours of work, I’m finally free. I hope you all enjoy your holidays. I sure do. Now I’m off to watch True Blood. Do I smell a new obsession here? We’ll see.