Well, I know I’ve promised you pictures, but my excuse this time is that I don’t have them yet and I don’t know when I’ll receive them. I don’t know how much I’ll manage to post these weeks, because I have lots of tests, semestrial tests and projects to do, but I’ll try my best. I leave you with these photos and I’m off to do some maths, physics and biology for tomorrow. Bye!
Hello, people! Don’t you miss me bulleting stuff for you? :D
- On Monday I had the first phase of the German Olympiad where I got 9,84/10. So so so proud!
- Yesterday I restarted the German classes.
- Also on Monday I had a Maths test paper where I got 9/10.
- I’m very busy: I have lots to do for tomorrow, but because of some problems I have home and a horrible back ache I’m too lazy. However, I have start soon :(
- The picture is taken on Sunday at Olivia’s birthday party, where I had a lot of fun and… gossip :D
- Have you seen yesterday’s Gossip Girl? I think it’s amazing!
Ok, enough for now :D Thank you for reading and here from me later. ♥
These are a couple of photos my friend Flavia took on Monday of me and Florentina presenting a project during the biology class. The presentation was about sexual education.
I warn you it’s possible that I won’t be able to blog the next days. My excuse: I’m busy (as usual). For the next week I have to prepare for an interview and do three projects (History, Business class and Chemistry), homework and study. And I’ve been accepted to IasiMUN conference which takes place in November (I represent Germany, yaaay!) and I have to be a good delegate and inform myself. Tomorrow I also have another presentation with my team: a sites contest at 1 o’ clock. On Friday after school I have German classes and on Saturday I want to go see the stalls in the center of the town. So yes, I’m a busy girl :)
Bye now, I’m off to eat my dinner.