Some days ago, my parents asked me to do some food shopping in Carrefour for our guests. Besides food, I also bought my favorite shampoo in Yves Rocher (I really needed it) and this blue kohl in Sephora. The ring was a gift from my parents :)
Today I went food shopping with my parents in Carrefour and I also had to buy a present for a friend. While looking for it, I saw this amazing headband for the forehead in Accesorize. I love it because the little white balls look like pearls and that’s so elegant. I don’t really know with what should I wear it.
TRANSLATION: Deoarece chiar imi doresc sa devin un RFB (Romanian Fashion Blogger) o sa incep sa scriu si traducerea pentru ca e una din conditiile lor.
Astazi am fost sa cumpar mancare cu parintii mei in Carrefour si am avut de cumparat si un cadou pentru o prietena. In timp ce mai uitam dupa el, am vazut aceasta bentita uimitoare pentru frunte in Accesorize. O iubesc deoarece bilutele albe arata ca si perlele si asta e atat de elegant. Nu prea stiu cu ce ar trebui s-o port.
sport pants from Takkoand this was my dinner yesterday: muffin and orange juice
Now I’m home, relaxing and doing a school project for History. Maybe I’ll post later.
- You can see in the picture my glasses. I’ve changed the lenses as I’ve said on Twitter and in an older post so I have to restart wearing them if I don’t want headaches.
- Yesterday I watched the latest episodes from GG and TVD. GG is now a bit boring, but it’s still one of my favorite shows. TVD is amazing!
- Like I’ve said in an older post and on Twitter (haha, I love tweeting!) today took place the German Olympiad. I’ve been scared before seeing the test. Hope I’ll be good enough for the next step.
- Now I’m having a horrible backache.
- Today I went shopping with Mum: we chose the colors for the house’s walls. I chose light brown for my room; something like café au lait. We also bought food in Carrefour.
- Do you know that chocolate croissants from France? Especially Paris? PAINS AU CHOCOLAT. I love them. Today I bought some in Carrefour and they’re almost done :(
- I also bought my regular shampoo from Yves Rocher and this beautiful nail polish in Sephora.
- Today I realized that I hate blood and I want to become a doctor. Wtf? What am I supposed to do? I guess I have to learn to „like” blood.
- I want to go to Paris again and alone.