Well I’m very enthusiastic about Palas: we finally have a sushi bar in town, an Auchan, H&M, L’ocitanne, C&A, New Look, Humanic, frozen yogurt, Douglas with Essence and many others. Tomorrow I think I’m visiting the mall again, so I’ll make a haul post the day after tomorrow. Oh and today I received my German exam results: 90/100. Very proud of myself!
The day before yesterday my class organized a treasure hunting around town. It lasted four hours with fourteen check points and thirteen tasks. My whole body hurt after that, but it was worth it because I had a lot of fun! I was the most enthusiastic in my group, but, unfortunately… we lost. It doesn’t matter: next time we’ll kick asses. Enjoy the pictures.
Yesterday I went a little out with Simina because it was a wonderful day! Now I’m probably in town with my class :) or maybe sleeping because I’ll schedule this post for eight o’ clock.
wearing: meli melo sunglasses, no name scarf, pull&bear coat and jeggings, pimkie bag, all star converses, stradivarius watch
Hello, people! Don’t you miss me bulleting stuff for you? :D
- On Monday I had the first phase of the German Olympiad where I got 9,84/10. So so so proud!
- Yesterday I restarted the German classes.
- Also on Monday I had a Maths test paper where I got 9/10.
- I’m very busy: I have lots to do for tomorrow, but because of some problems I have home and a horrible back ache I’m too lazy. However, I have start soon :(
- The picture is taken on Sunday at Olivia’s birthday party, where I had a lot of fun and… gossip :D
- Have you seen yesterday’s Gossip Girl? I think it’s amazing!
Ok, enough for now :D Thank you for reading and here from me later. ♥