- This week I had my first semestrial test paper in Romanian and I’m full of hope :D three more to go. I also had an Informatics test, but my hopes are not very… high, if you know what I mean.
- I finished Two and a half men season two. It’s funny, but not as funny as Friends.
- This week’s episodes from Gossip Girl, 90210 and Vampire Diaries were mind-blowing. My heart is broken because next week they will end. However, I’m waiting for True Blood to start on June, 11th.
- I restarted reading Gone with the wind and I love it.
- Follow me on Instagram: @damisabina.
These are my early presents from my parents for the Romanian so-called „Martisor”. Yes, (leather) shoes again. But you know what they say: a girl never has enough pairs of shoes. The brown boots are from a local shop called Denise, but, as you can see, they are really qualitative and useful. I wore them yesterday for 11 hours and they didn’t let me down. The Pull&Bear sandals were ordered on kurtmann.ro. I’ve been wanting a pair of gladiator sandals for ages, and I find this one very original. What do you think of my new ins? :)