Well I’m very enthusiastic about Palas: we finally have a sushi bar in town, an Auchan, H&M, L’ocitanne, C&A, New Look, Humanic, frozen yogurt, Douglas with Essence and many others. Tomorrow I think I’m visiting the mall again, so I’ll make a haul post the day after tomorrow. Oh and today I received my German exam results: 90/100. Very proud of myself!
- This week I had my first semestrial test paper in Romanian and I’m full of hope :D three more to go. I also had an Informatics test, but my hopes are not very… high, if you know what I mean.
- I finished Two and a half men season two. It’s funny, but not as funny as Friends.
- This week’s episodes from Gossip Girl, 90210 and Vampire Diaries were mind-blowing. My heart is broken because next week they will end. However, I’m waiting for True Blood to start on June, 11th.
- I restarted reading Gone with the wind and I love it.
- Follow me on Instagram: @damisabina.
jeans and hat – Bershka, curtain – BamBoo
earrings – Eurostar and scarf – Zara Kids
The Vampire Diaries books
Lately I’ve been doing a little shopping: I really needed new jeans, since I’ve given away three pairs. The hat and the scarf perfectly fit my winter coat and boots (which are brown). The curtain matches with the colors in my room and also stops the sun in the afternoon from blinding me haha. The earrings are different from all the pairs that I own: they seem a little vintage and elegant. And the last, but not least: the first four Vampire Diaries books. Though they’re way different from the show, I still love them. Actually it’s been a year since I’ve first read them.
Terranova jeggings, Ioana boots, Meli Melo hat (new!) and Bershka xxl bag
Sorry for the awful quality, but my mum’s not a very good photographer :D