Well I’m very enthusiastic about Palas: we finally have a sushi bar in town, an Auchan, H&M, L’ocitanne, C&A, New Look, Humanic, frozen yogurt, Douglas with Essence and many others. Tomorrow I think I’m visiting the mall again, so I’ll make a haul post the day after tomorrow. Oh and today I received my German exam results: 90/100. Very proud of myself!
- This week I had my first semestrial test paper in Romanian and I’m full of hope :D three more to go. I also had an Informatics test, but my hopes are not very… high, if you know what I mean.
- I finished Two and a half men season two. It’s funny, but not as funny as Friends.
- This week’s episodes from Gossip Girl, 90210 and Vampire Diaries were mind-blowing. My heart is broken because next week they will end. However, I’m waiting for True Blood to start on June, 11th.
- I restarted reading Gone with the wind and I love it.
- Follow me on Instagram: @damisabina.