today’s outside outfit (the jeans are from Fox and the purple jacket is from Zero. I don’t know if it’s a famous shop; I bought the jacket two years ago in Germany)
It’s a miracle I still have internet! The things I’ll post today have no link to each other, but I wanted to write some of them for a while.
- There are All Star Converse in Office Shoes now! You can find Office Shoes in Iasi in Moldova Mall, 2nd floor (I think it the 2nd floor and not the 1st) and in Iulius Mall, ground.
- My English test on Friday went well.
- I really need to watch a comedy. By the way, yesterday I made a to watch list on imdb that’s very useful. But for this you need to login on imdb. Don’t worry if you don’t have an account, you can login with facebook. So go for it!
- Last Saturday in Grow Project we talked about personalities and I’m a Champion: Champions are rather rare, say three or four percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. Champions often can’t wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak or write in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types. Yay!
- Last night, before going to bed I watched an interview with Jim Morrison in 1970 (actually I listened to it because there was no image) and then I listened to some songs of The Doors. Here’s one of my favorites:
Ok, enough text for today! Cya ♥